Looking for the Perfect Wedding Venue?
Longhorn Guest Ranch is a countryside wedding venue situated in Cascade, ID. Located on 214 acres of private Idaho ranchland, this family-run ranch provides celebrations with a mesmerizing and secluded backdrop. It offers a selection of exquisite event spaces, a dedicated service staff, and comfortable accommodations, making it an ideal spot for weekend ‘destination weddings’. For added convenience, it is only a 90-minute drive from Boise, perfect couples looking to escape the bustle of the big city to celebrate in peace and serenity.
We have several ceremony sites to choose from for your perfect “I do’s”
(1) The Lodge deck overlooking our private valley filled with wildflowers, pasture grass and grazing cattle;
(2) A magical forest setting surrounded by big timber;
(3) In a pasture, with rustic fencing, wildflowers and horses/cows.
(4) A natural aspen grove with meadows, mountains and a pond in the background.
(5) NEW – Mountain top overlooking our lush valley, lake and surrounding mountains.
Celebrate your big day inside our Lodge (up to 100 guests), with a dance hall, dining area, buffet area, pool & card tables. Or outside, a large reception area overlooks the Lodge pond, pastures and mountains. It also has a vintage hay truck for your DJ, band or speakers with a dance floor below; a vintage horse trailer cocktail bar, and you are welcome to bring in tents, dance floors, etc. for other locations on the 214 acre ranch. Amenities around the Lodge include a rustic fire pit & seating area, horse shoes, corn hole and deck seating for your guests enjoyment.
CATERING & BAR SERVICE
You are welcome to use vendors of your choosing, as we do not provide in house catering or bar service. Please ask for a list of our preferred vendors! Host must use a licensed, mobile bar service. Our partner mobile bar service, Pour Choices, has a vintage horse trailer cocktail bar onsite. We have tables (6’ rectangle) and chairs for up to 175 guests available for rent, additional staff may be available for additional fees.
The wedding party and/or wedding planner is responsible for all decorations. All decor must be removed by the end of the event. Basic lighting, including twinkle lights above dance floor, are included.
The Longhorn Ranch is an off-grid property, our power is limited by solar and a generator. Some vendors may require additional power and bring generators. There is ample, free parking and limited RV/tent space available. An event liability insurance policy is required.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
Deposit of 50% is due at the time of contract signing. Remaining balance is due at least 48 hours prior to event.
Single weekday package: 9am – 10pm
• Overnight stay in the honeymoon cabin for Bride & Groom included
Weekend package: Friday noon – Sunday noon
• 2 night accommodations for maximum 30 guests in the main lodge, 9 cabins & new “glamping” canvas tents
• Use of lodge common areas, outdoor areas, cabins and restrooms
• Rehearsal dinner & breakfasts for maximum 30 guests
Please contact us directly for customized packages and prices. Don’t forget to like and follow us on Instagram and Facebook for all the latest photos and information!
Find us on WeddingWire and The Knot.com